New Supervisor Welcome
The Wisconsin Child Welfare Professional Development System (WCWPDS) is your resource for child welfare and supervisory training and the entire staff of WCWPDS welcomes you!
A career in public child welfare involves some of the most important, challenging and rewarding work anyone can do, and supervisors are one of the most important factors in retaining workers and ensuring quality services to children and families. We’re here to assist you in your efforts to provide effective supervision to your staff and support them in providing quality and professional services to the families they serve.
The “New Supervisor Welcome” section provides an introduction to the professional development system and information about specific training requirements for supervisors.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Welcome to WCWPDS
Supervisor Training Requirements
- DCF 43 Training Requirement Summary
- DCF 43 Administrative Code
- Supervisor Professional Development Plans
- Worker Pre-Service Training (required for supervisors unless exempt)
- Worker Foundation Training (required for supervisors unless exempt)